Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Angela T. February Gift List

This was my list for January:
  1. January - Socks for Derek - FINISHED 1/28/08
  2. February - Sweater for Anthony (size 1 year)
  3. February/March - Scarf for mom (is a Christmas present, but I told her it wouldn't be done by xmas)
  4. May - Socks for Marion

New list for February:

  1. 2/16/08 - Sweater for Anthony (size 1 year)
  2. February/March - Scarf for mom
  3. 4/30/08 - Socks for Marion (for Mother's Day, but I want them done ahead of time)

I think I am going to leave it at that, I can't think of anything else to add at the moment that I have the supplies for.


Scarf for mom:

Q1 Challenge

  1. Blanket for Brianna - I have this yarn in my stash.
  2. Fingerless Gloves for Marion - I haven't purchased the yarn for this yet, but I do have other yarn that I might use instead. Not sure if this is going to get done for the challenge.

Angela T.
http://angcraftcorner.blogspot.com/

No comments: