Let's go over how August finished off.
- Muir for my sister-in-law (ravlink)(bloglink) / Christmas and Q3Challenge / September 30 / Notes: Using up stash yarn / FINISHED! I still needs to be blocked, and so I will post photos then ^_^ Yay!
- Bridesmaid scarf (ravlink) / Wedding / September 2009 / Notes: Each bridesmaid is getting something different, and this is the first of five / Frogged it. Starting over.
- Neck Warmer for Rin (ravlink) / Random / FINISHED!
- Woodland Shawl (ravlink) / Recipient: Myself / Q3Challenge / September 30 / Notes: I didn't even start it. I had better get on it though!
1. Gift Item: Bridesmaid Victorian Lace scarf (ravlink)
Recipient: Kim, fiancé's sister
Deadline: September 2009
Notes: Made some progress, and then decided to start over. The new pattern is called Victorian Ruby (rav link) and can be found in Victorian Lace Today. It's a fantastic book, and I'm really enjoying kitting this piece. I finished the first section yesterday, and made good progress on the center panel.
2. Gift Item: Woodland Shawl (ravlink)
Deadline: September 30
Notes: I had better do this! Good thing the victorian lace project (above) is going so quickly! I think with this project I won't have enough time to do anything else, so the socks will have to wait until November.
3. Gift Item: Hat Attack (website)
Occasion: crazy swap thing
Deadline: September 16
Notes: The contest starts september 16th, and it's a "kill or be killed" thing. Lol. Fun times!