Saturday, January 26, 2008

FO-Last one for January List!

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I am done January's list of projects! My last FO, the Fat Bottom Bag.

Not sure now that its done that would give it as a gift, not too happy with it. To me it kinda seems uneven, but its finished and worse comes to worse I can use it as a small project bag.


Now I still need to figure out which afghan pattern for my other Quarterly challegne, jsut can't devide, but will post this next week which one...I'll get opinion from the rest of the family!
Also gives me time to see what I want to do for February's list.


Everyone's projects look so great and your all doing a great job!! I don't always get to comment but wanted you all to know!

1 comment:

BrownBerry said...

Nice going Mary!!
From the picture it looks great! Nothing wrong with letting it sit for a while to decide where it would best be gifted.