Sunday, January 27, 2008

Morri's Feb & March

1. Baby Wrap Sweater. For Kahlan. All I have left to do is sew on ties and weave in ends. Finish by Jan 5. Finished.
2. 86-10 Headband by DROPS design (aka Panta). For me, Rav One Skein KAL project. Finish by Jan 15. Frogged. I give up, yarn was too annoying
3. Fuzzy Baby Sweater from One Skein Wonders. For Kahlan. Finish by Jan 31. Finished
4. Cable Panel Gloves. For me. If I have time, and can get the right needles. Finish by Jan 31. Pushed back indefinitely.
5. Police Tape Scarf. For my DH Rickey. DH veto. *sigh*
6. Pinwheel Baby Blanket. For Kahlan. Finish by Valentine's Day. In progress.
7. (One Skein KAL Feb Project) Finish by Feb 28.
8. Circular Poncho. For my cousin Tiffany. It's only 2 years late... Finish by Feb 28. Finished Early. (Will have photo up later)


SO... The List as it stands now for the last few days of Jan, plus Feb & March.

Jan:
Work on 1st quarter challenge (scrubbies and dishcloths)
Experiment with size 0 needles in prep for baby socks.

Feb:
1. Pinwheel Baby Blanket. For Kahlan. Finish by Valentine's Day. In progress.
2. (One Skein KAL Feb Project) Finish by Feb 28.
3. Better Than Booties Baby Socks (1st pair). For Kahlan. Finish by Feb 28.
4. Finish 1st quarter challenge by Feb 28th to clear March for baby knits.
5. Jamaica Pouch (or other bag). for my HSKS4 partner.

March:
1. Better Than Booties Baby Socks (2nd&3rd pairs). For Kahlan. Finish by DDay
2. Miny (baby bunting bag). For Kahlan. Finish by DDay

2 comments:

Karen said...

How do you type with a line through the words in blogger? I have always wanted to know how to do that.

BrownBerry said...

Great tracking of goals and finishes - keep it up!

Please send me an email to say how many FO's you have in total so I can put your stars up on the sidebar - thanks!