Friday, February 1, 2008

Elizabeth's February List

I got a late start to the gift-a-long due to email issues, but I'm here now! Here's my list so far, I figure it'll grow some as the year progresses.

More info on my knitting here: riizu.blogspot.com

1. Gift Item: Thermal (sweater)
Recipient: Myself
Occasion: Because I haven't knit anything for myself in awhile and thought I was due
Deadline: No real deadline, but if I finish by March at the latest that's not so bad
Notes: This is my first sweater and it's proving to be challenging but fun.



2. Gift Item: Evangeline (fingerless mittens)
Recipient: Anna
Occasion: is love an occasion?
Deadline: I'd like to finish them by mid-February

3. Gift Item: Cabled Rangoli hat (PDF Download)
Recipient: Jeannine
Occasion: more love
Deadline: I'd like to finish by mid-February



4. Gift Item: Something 'baby'
Recipient: my boyfriend's future niece
Occasion: Baby being born
Deadline: April

Gift ideas:

- baby bonnet
- baby booties
- blanket
- dish cloth
- mug and cozy
- neck warmer (tudora)
- hat
- lace shawl
- scarf
- tea cozy
- yoga matt bag

2 comments:

laughing purple goldfish said...

sound like you have it all under control...

good luck with the finishes

BrownBerry said...

Yes love is an occassion! Year-round :)

Great start and your gift list should inspire the rest of us with ideas - thanks!