Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Feb list

Feb
Left overs from January
1. Finally finished my sister's socks. I ran out of yarn. I tried for two weeks to find the labels for the yarn I used, but no luck. The socks are navy and I could find any navy yarn at the same weight. I ended up using a heathered grey for the tip of the toe.
2. Still need to find a pattern. This is a Christmas gift so I've got until April to find a pattern and yarn
3. Finished both heels for each sock, working on the leg now. Hope to have these done by the end of March.

New projects
4. Toddler Aran sweater for my friend Lisa's son, Josh. I've got 6 inches done.
5. Hemlock Ring Blanket for my mom's b-day. I'm on row 27.
6. Armwarmers for co-worker's sis. The first one is 50% done. I need to have these done by the end of February.
7. KAL for EE group on Ravelry. I'm doing the Back to school vest. The KAL runs from Feb 15 to March 15th.

I've only have 3 items that need to be done by the end of Feb. I've got my fingers crossed. I really need to start on some Christmas gifts. Maybe next month.

Jan list
1. Socks for sis birthday Feb 3rd -currently working on the heel of both socks
2. Start tablecloth for sis-in-law
3. Socks for nephew's birthday May 31 - they were going to be a Christmas gift.

1 comment:

KnittinChick said...

Good thing to be at the heel already!