Friday, February 22, 2008

Finishing February Fabulously!

I can't believe that I've been able to get some knitting time in well this month despite lots of other obligations. I'm happy.

Soleil for Mom-Mother's day and May birthday together. Made with Sirdar Baby Bamboo which will be used again.


French Market Bag-Felted nicely but I'll probably steam the edges to make it more crisp. For Christmas Drawer.



Flower Power washcloth-One for birthday and one for Christmas gift drawer.







Baby Uggs-two more pairs were finished for the gift drawer. They might disappear quickly... people are starting to request them.

1 comment:

vegasangelbrat said...

What a beautiful tank top! Love the color:) Neat dishcloths too and I love the little booties, they are adorable and know thye will be handy when charity yells out!