Wednesday, February 20, 2008

First FO for February

These are #1 on my February list. A set of three scarves for Stephanie needed in March:


YAY, I finally got something off my February list finished! I doubt I am going to get any of #2-5 of my list finished. Though #2 is a maybe as it is for a Mother's Day gift. Easter is so early this year so Mothering Sunday here in the UK is March 3rd!
I am not even sure which project bag the #2 purple throw is in and if it has gone beyond the first few rounds of crochet! Only 8 days of February left so Good Luck with your goals everyone!

3 comments:

KnittinChick said...

Three scarves for one person! Wow... what a generous gifter you are. They so nice and un-bulky:-) Keep up the good work.

vegasangelbrat said...

Good job! Keep on going, you'll get it all done :)

Glasgow Lindsay said...

Thank you for the comments! Actually I made her 4 in the end. She is going to attach them together for a Knitted River and then later take them apart again for scarves/blankets for the homeless!