Monday, February 11, 2008

Pidge Pattern

Hi all!

After posting my first FO details, the Pidge Podge neckwarmer, a couple of people have asked me where the pattern can be found.
Pidge Podge 1
It's a super easy pattern that I improvised as I went along - so if you fancy doing up a few neckwarmers as quick gifties, the pattern can be found here.

Super easy to adapt to whatever yarn you have too, doesn't need to be super bulky - although of course that does add a little extra 'quick' to the quickness of it!!

Happy knitting! :)

4 comments:

Glasgow Lindsay said...

Thanks for the pattern. The people who asked you for it must have read my mind. It looks great and quick to knit up and finish too YAY! :0)

Jan said...

Thanks for sharing. Really cute!

BrownBerry said...

Well done Sasha! I've linked this great gift idea in the sidebar.

Lynda said...

Thanks for the link