Friday, February 8, 2008

Sash's #1 FO!

Don't you just ADORE instant gratification!!

What with the Flowerbasket Shawl and Dad's socks tonking along without much change or excitement (consistent enjoyment, don't get me wrong, but no "I've finished a sleeve!!" moments) added to my recent rediscovery of my stash goodies, I decided to cast on for an instant knit and finished it in no time!

I give you.. something a little pidgey*!!
Pidge Podge (2)
This one will be tucked away for a Chrissie present or maybe a late birthday.. not sure yet :) Either way I have one finished WAY in advance - hurrah!!

p.s. I am actually a lot more thrilled about this FO than I appear in the photo - it was EXTREMELY crazy bright and sunny when I took the shot!

*Pidge = neckwarmer

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Adorable! It looks really great. I like your shirt too :)

laughing purple goldfish said...

love the yarn choice, love the toggles... the whole thing is gorgeous!

Meghann said...

Ooohhh...purty!

BrownBerry said...

I agree with all the comments so far. I just made one of these recently and I'm considering just stock piling a bunch of them. Yours is gorgeous!

YawnOver said...

Oh, I love this! What's the pattern, if you don't mind sharing? Nice finish :)