Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Another FO done-MaryB

Woo-hoo..thought I was at a standstill there for a while but I finally got my Soothing Rice Roll Finished. I planned to make 1 but made 2! Have 2 more I want to make fabric covers for but here is my finished Crochet Rice Rolls.

Oh don't let that blue one fool you, its really a bright purple so I copied the yarn color right from Caron's website so you know what color that is..




Its Iris and the one I made for my FO is the Sea Mist!



I love every ones items..your all doing great!! Keep up the good work!!

1 comment:

About Me said...

I love these! Would you share where you got the pattern? I would love to make some of these for Christmas gifts. Thanks so much! And thank you for your kind words on my post.

Shannon B.
shannonspurls on ravelry:o)