Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Done! I made it!






Two down, countless to go!I finally finished the Revontuli, and - in the “down time” at the tournament - I got the “Fits Forever” hat done. Soft & comfy to be sure; now the big question is, “Can I part with it since I made it at the tournament where Big J took 2nd place in his division?” Oh, the trouble with sentimental knitting…
So, on to the Pink BB Sweater & the Roz Sweater, and hmmm, guess I need to go back and check my list. Oh, and Luccas’ scarf; which seems funny to be knitting, since I haven’t knit a scarf in years.
The beauty of this KAL is that it has me thinking in terms of finishing projects, if not one at a time, at least 2 or 3 at a time. Starting them is easy. Finishing – what a concept!
Happy knitting to all,
Bee

5 comments:

vegasangelbrat said...

Oh how beautiful! Great job and the hat does look really soft and warm! It feels fantastic having FO, doesn't it? :)

Sasha said...

What a stunning shawl! The colours are amazing! Great job!

suzenew said...

the shawl is gorgeous! such beautiful colors and beautifully done.

Michelle said...

That shawl is spectacular! What an heirloom! Well done xxx

lady1380 said...

What yarn did you use for the Revontuli? I love it!