1. Gift Item: Tura Maeve Dress in blue (pattern) (ravelry)
Recipient: My niece-to-be
Occasion: Baby being born
Deadline: March 30 (shower date)
Other info: It was a huge hit at the baby shower this weekend. Thank you so much for all the comments and the support!
2. Gift Item: No Sew Slippers in Bohemian Green Tea (pattern) (ravelry) by Kate Pullen
Source: 10,000 Great Ideas
Recipient: Chris, my boyfriend
Occasion: Cold Feet are an occasion right?
Completed: March 25, 2008
1. Gift Item: Thermal (ravelry)
Occasion: Because I haven't knit anything for myself in awhile and thought I was due
Deadline: This month baby
Other info: So I finally got off my lazy butt and started the second sleeve. Now there's even hope of me finishing this sweater in April as I had hoped! Pictures ^___^
2. Gift Item: Cabled Fingerless Mittens
Deadline: December 2008
Other info: I have the yarn, and I plan to knit using a cable pattern from a book I got for my birthday. This item is being carried forward from March.
3. Gift Item: Hand bag or Purse
Deadline: December 25, 2008
Other info: something like the pics below
Deadline: June 7, 2008
Other info: I've purchased the yarn and chosen a pattern. Here's the yarn: