Wednesday, March 5, 2008

March To-Knit List

Well, I know it was a Leap year, but February still felt like it went by really fast. I finished all 5 items on my Feb. gift list (I confess the socks didn't get their ends woven in until March 2, though-- oops), and now it's time to post March already.

I confess: I haven't given March too much thought yet, so this list will be a work in progress. Of course I'm still on my yarn diet, so this all has to be from my stash... Here's what I think I'll knit:

1. Misty Garden by Jo Sharp, using the Noro Kureyon Sock yarn that Kenny got me for Xmas/ Gift pile '08/ March. 31
2. "Robin's Egg Blue Hat" (but not in blue, in green instead)/ for gift pile '08/ March 31
3. Probably another pair of socks using my Lorna's laces, for Mom's Xmas gift... we'll see...

More later once I've had a moment to think clearly about things.

No comments: