Saturday, March 8, 2008

Marching List

Hmm... What to do, what to do... Well, there are two things from February that I could roll over, but I'm not sure I want to. Hmm...

My March List:

1) Hooded baby sweater/friend who is expecting/baby birth later in the year/March 31
2) Crocheted Lapghan/a friend/Holiday present/March 31
3) BSJ/another friend who is expecting/baby birth later in the year/March 31
4) Entrelac Scarf/a friend/Holiday present/March 31
5) Kitty bed/a friend's cat/Holiday present/March 31

I think I am going to delay the shawl and scarf from the February list, as they really weren't speaking to me when I tried to work on them last month. I may use them as fill in if I finish items on March's list or put them off until April. I also have a few other ideas that I'd like to try if I have time... sigh.

No comments: