Thursday, March 13, 2008

Yep, March is half done. OY!

I don't think I ever got around to posting mine, but I need to be accountable, darnit!

1. Socks for Mom (will be done tomorrow, yay!) Birthday
2. Sock for MIL (will be done next week, yay!) Birthday (late as usual)
3. Hat, women's, recipient Christmas, TBD.
4. Pillow for Mom. This will be done in April, BUT I hand dyed the yarn in March, so I post it for both months!

I am liking the idea of doing some socks and hats that are not designated for specific people. Does anyone else do this? Sometimes the styles and colors I pick for people end up not being right. So I thought I would create first, and designate later.

3 comments:

BrownBerry said...

Knit now and decide later is a GREAT idea - less pressure, but still good gifting!

Michelle said...

Hi I do a lot of my Christmas gifting by making first and then working out who to give to later. I have a big plastic tub in my room labelled 'Gifts' and it's great to be able to just reach into it when I need something. It's hard to plan our projects so early in the year, so this idea works well for me. xxx

laughing purple goldfish said...

I'm planning to get a gift box happening this year... make now, designate later... good plan