Monday, April 14, 2008

Michelle M's March update, and April list

Oh I'm SOOO behind on getting on here...

I did well on my March knits.. of course I owe pics.. but I wanted to get here and make my April list 'known' and mark a spot so I can find it again later.. I have the hardest time with this... but I now have a plan. I'm going to add a Tab to my blog where I"ll keep my posts for this 'challenge' so that I have an easier time 'finding' what I'd previously posted. so I'll be working on that today too :-)

My April list is small and sweet...

1. Knitted Marshmallow for Mary
2. First Communion Wrap for Abby, Due May 4th

That's it! :-) The wrap really demands my concentration so I take breaks from it to knit other fun stuff, but I do need to finish it.. I have a deadline!

I'll be back a bit later with march finished object photos

Michelle M

1 comment:

Sasha said...

A small list is sometimes the best option! Good luck getting them done, and all the best for uber powers of concentration for the communion wrap!