Sunday, April 6, 2008

Rhiannon's April Gift List

After falling off the Gift along Wagon, I'm going to commit to my April gift list. Long hours at work have gotten the better of me and my creativity for the past month, and I missed March's post. I did, however, finish two gifts last month, Caloriemetry for my Mom and the Pirate Baby Booties (pictures to be posted once they are taken). This month I am also working on my CPH so I'm guessing not much gift knitting will coincide.

April's list:
Felted Clogs (1 pair - Christmas gift)
Washcloths - (set of 2 w/ Handmade soap - Birthday Gift)
Bridger's Afghan (carryover from February - need to finish)

1 comment:

Sasha said...

I think a lot of people fell off during March Rhiannon - myself included! must have been a big bump there in the road to set the wagon off! Good luck for your April goodies - love the sound of those felted clogs!