Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Mary B May List

Wow, sure glad April is done with, but unfortunately I am rolling over 3 items. I did however get 1 item off that list and posted that before! (it was the pocket scarf)
Sorry I've been gone so long..everyone has done a great job on their items! You'll are gonna have lots of great gifts this year!! Which leads me to my May gift list:

Rollover- felted slippers-Crystal-by Christmas time
Rollover- Convertibles gloves- Grandson Tj- by fall
Rollover- Convertible gloves- granddaughter Kalee- by fall

am adding a couple of purse key chains -anytime gifts- no one special at moment

As for the Q2 Challenge there is no way I'd get my angel afghan done, no yarn for it yet. :(
I will shoot for a beautiful sweater from my new book- project I will be doing is called
" Ivory Shells Sweater" from Positively Crochet and it will be for Crystal for Christmas. If I get the chance I want to make one for my DIL Krista also. So I will be shooting for 2 of them!

No comments: