Saturday, July 5, 2008

Back on the Band-wagon

Um, can someone please tell me where the heck the last few month have gone? I didn't get the memo that time would be slipping by like that!

Needless to say that I have not completed any projects aside from a mindless scarf, so I ended up not being much of a contender for the Q2 challenge. I did a majority of the project, but fell short.

Here is my list for the remainder of the year. I'm going to join the Q3 challenge - I feel much more focused to complete it now!

May:
28th: Dad's Birthday - hiking/camp socks (thick)

June:
30th: Stole/Bolero of some sort for my Mom out of some yarn I had given her.

July:
30th: Charity item (not sure which charity yet)

August:
29th: Myself - tank top (have wanted to knit myself one for a couple years now!)
30th: Hubby - sweater

September:
30th: Dream In Colour Shawl for my Mom out of some yarn I had given her. (for Q3 challenge)
30th: Poppy - Winter Mittens

October:
31st: For the house - Knit felted pumpkins - saw them on a blog last Halloween, and I really want a few for the house!

November:
15th: Parent's House - table runner for the holiday table

December:
25th: Dad's Gift - Helmet Liner - Perfect while snow-blowing - DONE May 16th
25th: Mom's Gift - Mittens
25th: Sister - Calorimetry - DONE March 15th
25th: Brother-in-law - Winter mittens

No comments: