Once I got past the first repeat, I was able to see more clearly what was going on with the pattern. It seems I way doing one of the stitches incorrectly. Well, at least I was consistent! I'm doing it correctly now, and have sped up quite a bit since I started since I don't need to keep going back and looking at the pattern notes to make sure I'm not doing anything wrong.
These photos were taken at the 10% mark, I have about twice as much knitted up now.
Q3 Challenge Update!
- Finish a work-in-progress: COMPLETE!
Toe Warmers my dad (pattern)(ravelry)(blog). These were started the last week of June and finished July 7. Very quick and easy, but I'm happy they're done!
- Start and finish a gift item: 20%
The Muir stole (pattern)(ravelry), will fit into this category nicely!
- Knit something for yourself:
Part 1 — Arbor: COMPLETE
I would say I'm 50% done because I challenged myself to finish Arbor (pattern)(ravelry)(blog), which I finished July 5th, but I wanted to start and finish something brand new for myself. I knew that finishing the pullover wouldn't be much of a challenge and needed more.
Part 2 — Voyager Lace Stole: Pending Start
My plan for the second part of this challenge is to use my Fiddlesticks lace yarn that could make a lovely wrap (ravelry)(pattern) for me ^_^
- Toe Warmers / For my Dad / Christmas / December 25, 2008 / Finished July 7, 2008
- Muir Stole / For my sister-in-law / Christmas / December 25, 2008 / 20%
- Bridesmaid Stoles (swatching) / For my Bridesmaids / Wedding / September 2009 / Pending start (probably will rollover to August)
- Stole in Fiddlesticks lace yarn / For myself / Q3 Challenge / September 30, 2008 / Pending start
- Arbor — Lace pullover / For myself / Partial Q3 Challenge / Finished July 5, 20008