Monday, September 1, 2008

Sally's September Gift List

Cross posted at Sally Comes Unraveled and Year Long Gift-A-Long.

I have one FO for August, and hopes for a good September.

August Wrap Up:

1. Gift Item: A lace shawl. (Rollover)
Progress: No progress this month. I need to restart the thing with new needles. There are more details here, here and here.

2. Gift Item: Finish Boogie Time (2 of them) (Rollover)
Progress: No progress this month. I'm still stuck. I still need a watch face that works for a boy.

3. Gift Item: Rainbow Socks (Rollover)
Progress: No progress, but they are my "something old" for the Q3 Challenge.

4. Gift Item: Jen's Purse (secret knitting - Rollover)
Progress: Jen found the yarn. Hopefully I'll get this done soon.

5. Gift Item: Wickerware Socks (socks for a male relative.)
Progress: finished.

August Gift List:

1. Gift Item: A lace shawl. I'm really going to finish it! (Rollover - Again)
Recipient: Grandma
Occasion: Christmas
Deadline: June 2008, for the Second Quarter Challenge.

2. Gift Item: Finish Boogie Time (2 of them) (Rollover - Again)
Recipient: Family Friends
Occasion: last Christmas
Deadline: Overdue

3. Gift Item: finish my sister's socks (rollover - Again)
Recipient: Sister
Occasion: Birthday
Deadline: Overdue

4. Gift Item: Jen's Purse
Recipient: Friend
Occasion: Birthday
Deadline: Overdue

5. Gift Item: Top Secret
Recipient: Top Secret
Occasion: Top Secret
Deadline: September 10, 2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really nice. It can be a wonderful handmade gift idea for any occassion. I run and operate: Christmas Gifts Ideas