Thursday, December 27, 2007

Hello and my current list :o)

What a fantastic KAL! I learned to knit in Sept. 2006 and quickly realized that SERIOUS planning ahead is needed in order to make people gifts. I also learned NEVER to tell people I am making something for them (then I feel so much pressure and guilt to get the item done) ... people like surprises anyway, LOL! I do tell my boyfriend and mother ... they see me knitting all the time, so they know why their gift isn't done yet.

Here's my current list for the beginning of the year:

  1. January - Socks for Derek
  2. February - Sweater for Anthony (size 1 year)
  3. February/March - Scarf for mom (is a Christmas present, but I told her it wouldn't be done by xmas)
  4. May - Socks for Marion

I started Derek's socks and the scarf for my mom already. Anthony will be 1 year old in February, but he was born preemie so I think he's still a little small for his age (will give him more time to wear the sweater - at least that's what I tell myself, hahahah).

Angela

http://angcraftcorner.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

BrownBerry said...

Well done Angela - you've got a manageable list here. You can do it!