Sunday, December 23, 2007

This will be great.... I think.....

I am very excited to be part of this knit along, As we speak I am hurriedly trying to finish my last holiday gift which is to be given TOMORROW! AAHHHH. If I can stop that from happening next year that would be great. Although, it may actually have served to add items to my project list.... as I started thinking of what I may have coming up in the next year, I have a lot more ideas for projects than I thought I would. I am so excited to get started, I'll be going through my calendar and patterns and blogs and websites to start organizing my "gift to do list." I should have a pretty decent list by the first of the year.

I also love the "gift idea" segment, I hope people keep adding to that. I think I am going to make the bag that is here for my mom's b-day.

Happy Holidays everyone, and remember "NOT THIS YEAR"

No comments: