Friday, December 28, 2007

Vegasangelbrat AKA Mary January Goals

Hi Everyone! I'm excited about this as I sat Christmas Eve day finishing up a couple items I thought I had done..lol Thank you for who ever came up with this, I think its great!! Won't catch me next year without being ready :)

My goals are not only for gifts for next Christmas, but some for myself, Birthdays, spare just to have on hand and some to put in my Etsy store. This is what I have set to start Jan 1. Right now mostly crochet items, but I do plan for a few sewing items and possibly little knitting..well lets just say I'm still new at knitting. I can knit and purl and get lost in the lingo...lol

Gift-project/ Recipient/ Occasion

Fat Bottom Bag/ myself & gifts/ no occasion
Beaded Jute Basket/ ?? / gifts
Crochet Cupcake Bag/ granddaughter/ Birthday in March
Mary Jane Slippers/ sons girlfriend & self/ no occasion
WBP Bag (B-4 look alike)/ myself & store/ like to keep on hand
Market Bags/ etsy / gifts (these really hold alot of stuff, Iuse mine for packages too)

I'll be doing dishcloths and scrubbie bath sets too, thought make nice quick gifts for those unexpected times.

No comments: