Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year, Nice to Meet You!

Hi, everyone! I'm looking forward to knitting with all of you over the next year, and encouraging each other to get organized and ahead with the holidays as well as birthdays, etc.

I'm going to do my list to cover the next 3 months, and as that is done, I'll update.

January:
8th: Sister's birthday - washcloths and scrubbies to make gift basket with soaps.
17th: Brother-in-laws birthday - scarf - he never has something warm on his neck!

February:
17th: Mom's birthday - don't know what they're called, but one of those hats that the scarf is attached. She had one that she loved, but it wore out.

19th: Friend Joyce's birthday - fingerless mitts

March:
19th: Friend Scott's birthday - wine bottle cozy (which will be gifted with the wine!

That is a good start, and enough to keep me busy for a few months!

Thank you, Marce, for starting this blog!

1 comment:

BrownBerry said...

You are most welcome! I'm thrilled to have you gifting-a-long. I love that you've done 3 months worth, and finishing any or all of these will be a great accomplishment.

I've got my pom poms out for ya!
:-)