Here are the hat & cardi, complete w/ buttons!
I also finished an item for the Q1 Challenge... the Rowan Tapestry Scarf. It's probably going to be a Christmas present for a co-worker or somebody.
I updated the list, and now I only have one goal for January. To finish a pair of socks for myself. They were my traveling socks during Thanksgiving, and I had to set them down in favor of Christmas Knitting & then Gift Knitting. My gift to myself in February is to finish them! If I finish them, my next goal is to finish Callie (not currently listed) for myself as she was also set down in favor of Christmas Knitting.
I'm also making some very nice progress on Dina's Socks & I hope to have them done soon. I've been in an easy stockinette-in-the-round frame of mind, and I'm so happy that I'm knitting them 2 at a time. lol. :)
1) Coronet / Grandma / Christmas 2008 / Jan. 31Finished 1/1/08 2) Strawberry Lime Socks / My Sister / Birthday (04/04/08) / Jan. 31Finished 1/5/08 3) Baby Shower Gift (Baby Cardi, Hat, Washcloth) / Co-Worker / Baby Shower / Jan. 31Finished 1/27/08
5) Blueberry Pie Socks / Me! / Just Because / Feb. 29
4) Felted Clogs / My Stepdad / Christmas 2008 / Mar. 31
5) Dublin Bay Socks / TC / Christmas 2008 / Mar. 31
6) Waving Lace Socks / Mom / Birthday (9/19/08) / Aug. 31
7) Vesper Socks / Dina / Birthday (10/7/08) or Christmas 2008 / Oct. 3 (In progress)
8) Rowan Tapestry Scarf / Undecided / Christmas 2008 / Dec. 1Finished 1/15/08
9) Fetchings to match scarf / Undecided / Christmas 2008 / Dec. 1
10) Peacock Feathers Shawl / Mom / Christmas 2008 / Dec. 10
11) PIF Socks / Teresa / PIF gift / Dec. 23 (but hopefully sooner)
12) PIF Socks / Renee / PIF gift / Dec. 23 (but hopefully sooner)
13) Charity Item / Sue / PIF gift / Dec. 23 (but hopefully sooner)
14) PIF Socks / Lisa / PIF gift / Dec. 23 (but hopefully sooner)
15) Ripple Afghan / Joe's Dad / Christmas 2008 / Dec. 25
16) Flower Petal Shawl / Joe's Mom / Christmas 2008 / Dec. 25
17) Booga Bag or Socks / Joe's Sister / Christmas 2008 / Dec. 25
18) Hat (Pattern Undecided) / Grandpa / Christmas 2008 / Dec. 25