Wednesday, January 16, 2008

January's list is coming along!

So... I have four FOs. I'm hoping to get a pair of socks done for my admin support person who was admiring my socks that travel with me everywhere in my purse. She'll get them for admin professionals week in April.

Edgar scarf-this was a dream to knit up quickly... just a little bit more than a movie length. I used an oddball Katia Nepal sitting around the house. For one of the many girlfriends who are starting to dream about a handknit Christmas next year.

Dorothy's Revenge hat and scarf. For a girlfriend or mom at Christmas.
Heartbreakingly Cute Kimono-for pregnant friend, Kim, who is having a girl. I'm seeing her on Monday! Yeah for being done.
Marsan Watchcap for child. For Ethan for Christmas.

4 comments:

suzenew said...

Nice gifts and I love that red hat. You are done with the challenge already. Way to go.

BrownBerry said...

Awesome!! Enjoy the thrill of finishing :)

KimT said...

very cool!

YawnOver said...

Nice projects!! Love that baby kimono :)