Thursday, January 31, 2008

Juliet-a star cross'd scarf?


Once I get some new yarn, I'm just itching to cast it on, even if I have a million UFOs. The new ball beckons me. Rachel, it says, play with me, forget about all your other WIPs. Sometimes I can resist, but not with this Kimono Angora yarn from Louisa Harding. It's soft and lovely. It's making me knit when I should be working. I should be writing an article about Amman, Jordan, but I'm tempted by the stash....

So this is going to be one of the Juliet scarves on my list. I have 4 different colours of the Kimono Angora. All will be scarves one day, keeping friends toasty warm in foul weather.

I'm about half way there with the River wrap for the wedding. Once I finish a reasonable amount of work [define reasonable!], I will get going on it....

wishing you all happyknits
Rachel W

3 comments:

Sasha said...

ooohh I konw the feeling Rachel! Sometimes the temptations and seuctions of that new yarn simply CANNOT be ignored!!

rwolcott said...

So true, and I am so WEAK!

laughing purple goldfish said...

I fully understand the lure of new yarn