Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My afghan idea















GARTERLAC


























ENTRELAC (Copyright 2007 Lupinbunny)

They're almost the same pattern, but each has different stitches pattern. The smaller one has garter stitch, the colorful scarf has stockinette stitch.

So, I am going to make squares and rectangles of these two patterns, and when I have enough squares and rectangles, I am going to sew them up together to make a patchwork blanket.

I have almost one garterlac square done.

TA-DA.......

4 comments:

LeAnn said...

I love love love entrelac. That scarf is gorgeous! I've wanted to try one of those (for myself) and you've just inspired me!

KnittinChick said...

That scarf shows the colours fabulous-ly!

KimT said...

great idea! Love the scarf.

vegasangelbrat said...

Oh that wil make a great patchwork blanket! Do hope you'll show it wen you do it!
Great colors..love the Entralac!