Tuesday, January 29, 2008

January Knits...




Okay, I somehow veered way off track from my original list. I was playing catch-up a little bit this month trying to finish up my belated Christmas presents. SOooo I am going to show off what I have finished...because I'm excited to have gotten this all done before February. I have made some progress with the gifts on my list...the scarf is 1/2 finished and the baby bog is 4 inches in! So that's encouraging!!
Here is the knitting I have gotten out of the way in order to focus more clearly on my 2008 gift making:
Two Koolhaas hats for my brother and his girlfriend
AND a pair of socks...actually these, as it turns out are for me...

4 comments:

Emily said...

Oh, I love those hats!! Are they hard to make? Congrats on all that knitting!

Monacular said...

They were surprisingly easy!! The pattern is in Interweave's Holiday Knits O7 magazine.

KimT said...

good going! I am making socks this month too, and they are for me as well!

vegasangelbrat said...

Love the pattern on the hats! Love the socks..dang it, glad I put mine on my list, only way they'll get done..lol