1. Finish Steelers baby blanket for Renee's baby. I *badly* need to finish this, just gotta find the time -- she's due in three weeks!!
2. Streaming Leaves Eye Pillow for Barb (bf's mom), birthday is in October. I got some linen yarn that I've never used before and I'm looking forward to it.
3. Scarf for Amy. My boyfriend's brother's girlfriend requested a hand-made scarf at Christmas time, and I have yet to begin. Since at this point I probably won't have it done before it gets warm, I guess it will be a Christmas present!
4. Second baby blanket for Renee. Did I mention she was having twins? So I would *like* to make two blankets, if I can ever find the time. But I don't want this to get out of control...if I can get it done by the end of March that would be fine.
5. Purse for Whitney (my other sister) for Christmas. I picked the pattern out a long time ago, and never started it. Maybe if I get to it in advance she'll actually get it this year!