Sunday, January 6, 2008

My Plans for Jan (uary)

Okay, time to commit to some projects for January. I have already knitted a pair of socks for my daughter, finished a pair for my husband the Spunk and have started a pair of Monkey socks for me! However, my gift knitting for January will be:
  1. Fingerless mitts for my friend (due before our Winter)
  2. Finish a bunny for my son (it's crochet, but it has to be done!)
  3. A pair of Hedera for myself (before I go back to work in February)
  4. A washcloth for my MIL2 (due 29 January for her birthday)

It's okay for me to make socks for myself this month, as I have made that many socks for others recently, I deserve a couple of gifts!

None of these projects will require yarn purchasing, so to motivate myself I will buy sock yarn when these are all done! That should get me going.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Yay for you - knitting a gift for yourself. Enjoy the process.

I like your motivation to finish your list. Sock yarn is always a treat.