Thursday, February 7, 2008

February Update

Ok here you go guys. . . I'm making it through the list. I actually completed two projects that weren't on this list. One was a scarf for my friend Kristin's mom and the other was a scarf for my nephew.

1. Baby blanket for my counsin's new baby. I'm 75% done with it.
2. Scarf for myself. I am in great need of a black scarf. I've even got the yarn already.
3. Baby blanket for my friend Candace. It's her first child due the first of April. It's a little boy
4. Baby blanket for our (me and my husband) friends April and Joe. I think the baby is due this summer, don't know if it is a girl or boy yet. This blanket may be a while!
5. Baby blanket for my first niece/nephew. My brothers girlfriend is due this summer.
6. Throw blanket for my friend Tracy. She just got a new house. (this may end up being a Christmas gift)
DONE 7. Scarf for my friend Meagan. I'm about 50% done with this one.

3 comments:

Sasha said...

Wow! Quite a list! And so many blankets to do! Id' be getting cranking with the thick yarn and big needles, I have to admit - so many stitches! All the best - look forward to seeing them as they finish :)

laughing purple goldfish said...

I love working on baby things... enjoy!

KimT said...

lots of new babies in your life! Great list!