Thursday, February 28, 2008

I'm still here!!!

So, life and projects have caught up with me. However, I'm still here and still keepin' on. I'm way behind on the posts and will (hopefully) be catching up over the weekend. I was totally bummed about tomorrow being the end of the month and I can't even remember what was on my list for this month. Figured there was no chance for any FO's. Then I dug out my list. Imagine my surprise when I realized that I actually do have FO's from my list!!! :) I may have a shot at one or two more, too. Here goes the current status:

1) Dishcloth/my mother/Valentine's Day/Rollover DONE! This actually metamorphed into two dishcloths and a towel for my mom and three dishcloths for my boyfriend's mom. Go figure! :)

2) Suzetta's February Scarf/a friend/Valentine's Day/Feb 13 DONE! This one also took on a life of it's own and became two scarves.

3) Wiggles Baby Sweater/a friend's baby/birthday TBD/Feb 29 DONE! Again with the multiples! I finished three of these and have a fourth on the needles.

4) Connected Hearts Shawl/a friend/Holidays/Feb 29 Okay, I whiffed on this one. Haven't even started.

5) Variation on Palindrome Scarf/a friend/Holidays/Feb 29 Partly done. Might finish by tomorrow. Otherwise, it'll be a rollover.

Not too bad for thinking I didn't have anything finished! LOL!!! :)

EnjoY!

No comments: