Monday, February 18, 2008

Oh February



My February list has needed to be adjusted significantly:

1. Branching Out Scarf/for M/belated birthday present/February 20
I am 3/4s of the way there and finally feel that I understand the pattern. I hope to have it as an FO by the end of the week.

2. Guitar Strap/for I/ left over Chanukah present/restarted!
I was moving along on this, but it didn't seem that it was shaping up correctly and when I counted the stitches, it was clear that I had been increasing SOOO it's back to the drawing board and I hope to have it for his April birthday.

3. Strip for Obama Afghan/for the USA/for Ravelry fundraiser/FO (photo)
This strip will be sewn together with strips made by a number of other Ravelers as part of a campaign fundraiser. It has been so exciting to be part of this effort.

4. Evening Bag/for ???/holiday present (my first 1Q challenge project)/February 29
I have just started this and expect to be on scheudle to finish it.

5. Chemo Cap/ for D/ because she needs it/ February 29
D started Chemo about a month ago and will need it for 6 months. Her partner is a co-worker of mine who said that she would love a colorful hat, so I am going to make another two color Odessa, since I had such fun with the last one.

It is great to watch all of your projects unfolding and I am delighted to be part of the KAL!

No comments: