Sunday, March 23, 2008

Another hat for Addison


Now that I have a new granddaughter, I find myself wanting to knit anything "baby". I have spent the week helping my daughter out and have enjoyed every minute. Although I planned on using the time to catch up on knitting while the baby slept, I seemed to spend more time holding her while she slept.


But I did manage to revisit my list of projects for the year and focus on finishing. Here is my updated list!


1. Mr. Greenjeans sweater from Knitty.com - for me! I have already cast on and have about 20 rows done - love the pattern. Very easy knit.


2. Sunny Side Up Hoodie from Lion Brand website - for Addison


3. Garter Stitch Loop-Through Scarf from 101 Designer One-Skein Wonders - for my Mom for Christmas


4. Baby Sweater on Two Needles from Elizabeth Zimmerman's Knitters Almanac


5. Fetching - for my sister - Christmas gift


I'm sure this will change again!

1 comment: