Sunday, March 23, 2008

List update and more FO's

I just  haven't been in the mood to knit lace this month, so I've swapped out #5 on my list and in its place made 2 simple projects.

1. Baby Booties to match the peapod sweater, future cousin, July - DONE
2. Socks, me, just because - ONE DOWN, ONE TO GO
3. Wash Cloths, gift box, just in case - DONE
4. Fetching, christmas gift box - DONE
(5. Continue work on 'scarf for alley' for grandmother, birthday, october - postponed)
5. Calorimetry, gift box - DONE
6. Watermelon Hat, future cousin, March - DONE

I'm not sure if I'll finish the socks by the end of the month since they are primarily my train knitting, but I'm not too concerned. I'm having so much fun knitting up all these little projects, I just love having a box of things I've knitted just waiting to be gifted!






2 comments:

suzenew said...

The Calorimetry looks so great and the watermelon hat is awesome!

vegasangelbrat said...

Ah, love the watermelon hat! Too cute!! Your calorimetry looks fab too :)