Monday, March 31, 2008

Ditto, Lori!

I surrender as well. I had grand plans, but life, other pursuits, and gifts with earlier deadlines interfered. I've done a lot of gift knitting, mind you, just not for the last quarter of the year. Sigh . . .

I am hereby updating my gift-a-long to do list:

1. Hazy Paves scarf - mom - Christmas gift - December 1
2. Felted clogs - husband - Christmas gift - December 15
3. Baby afghan - friend - new grandbaby - October
4. French Market Bag - friend - birthday - June 1
5. Cupcake - friend - birthday - July 1

Wish me luck. And I wish you all happy knitting.

1 comment:

laughing purple goldfish said...

life does have a habit of getting in the way... you might have missed the deadline for the first challenge, but keep checking in here and we will help keep you on track for the holiday season

good luck :)