Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Elizabeth's Second March FO!

The last couple days have been de-stashing days. I had some left-over yarn from my neck warmer I knit last week, and decided to kit some slippers for my fiancé Chris.





Gift Item: Green Tea No Sew Slippers (pattern) (ravelry) by Kate Pullen
Source: 10,000 Great Ideas
Recipient: Chris, my boyfriend
Occasion: Cold Feet are an occasion right?
Completed: March 25, 2008

Yarn: 1.5 skeins of Patons Bohemian in a pretty Green Tea
Needles: US 11 and a crochet hook for finishing
Other info: I also added a crochet edging around the hole for the foot to keep the slipper on better.

3 comments:

vegasangelbrat said...

They came out great Liz!! I like them even though their green...lol They look very warm!

Nicole said...

those look so comfy!

Sasha said...

ooohh super snuggly! Lovely!