Wednesday, March 5, 2008

February Wrap Up and March List!

Hey all!

I can't believe it's March already. I know February is a short month, but it FLEW by.

I did manage to get a bit of knitting done, and made good progress on my February list.

My February list was:

Feather and Fan Shawl for Granne, for Christmas. Finished on 4 February.










Hat for Madeleine, for her birthday. Finished on 1 February.








Chemo Cap for Sarah. Finished 17 February

I had originally wanted to work on a sweater for my dad for Christmas, but couldn't get motivated to work on it. Instead, I knit 4 pairs of baby booties and 3 hats for a local charity.


I'm not sure how much knitting I'll get done in March. I'm moving back to Michigan from London at the end of the month, and have essays to write, packing to do, and fun to have before that happens! So, I'm going to keep my March list quite short, and not worry if it' doesn't all get done.

1. Cozy for Grandma #2 for Christmas.
2. Square Cake for my aunt, for Christmas as well.
3. Another square cake, for a swap partner. Due the end of April.
4. Another Chemo Cap for Sarah, to be done by the end of the month!


Good luck with March! Can't wait to see what everyone makes.

No comments: