Saturday, April 5, 2008

hello april

My list for April mainly includes projects started in March (or earlier) which I am hoping to make significant headway on (or maybe even finish):

1. Guitar strap /for I/ finish for birthday -April 17
After frogging the whole thing, I have restarted and am about half way through. I hope to be able to give it to him for his birthday.

2. Sideway Spencer/for me/just because
My goal for March was to finish 3/4s of it - my goal for April is to finish it by the end of the month.

3. Wallaby/for Baby W/to celebrate his birthday
I just got this started by the end of March. I am hoping to finish the body by the end of April and to finish the whole thing as my 2nd quarter challenge.

4.Boucle socks/for Mom/birthday present
Her birthday is at the end of May so I would like to finish one sock in April and one sock in May.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Happy spring knitting everyone,
Suzie

1 comment:

KnittinChick said...

Sounds ambitious... but you totally have it in you:-)