Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Q1 Challenge Winners

My mini assistants were ready and willing to help me with today's prize drawing:

S5005553 S5005552 S5005560

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR Q2 CHALLENGE WINNERS:

S5005562
Manda

S5005558
...and Bee R.

Please send me your addresses so I can send you some lovely goodies!

AND CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SUR-PRIZE WINNER:

feralmama
feralmama (Kelly)
Our friends at Webs have something special they'd like to send to you.
Congratulations to the winners and a big "WAY TO GO" to all of you that have finished gifts this quarter. I am SO PROUD of how well you've all been stepping up to this challenge to knit your gifts early and put your handmade goodness out into the world. Stick with us...more great things are coming.
Watch this space for the Q2 Challenge coming later today! Later this week I'll post a quarterly recap to talk about who did what and how many, and to do some more housekeeping for the coming quarter.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh em gee!!!! oh my goodness!!! Im so excited!!!!! I never ever win anything!!!! oooh thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!

Im so excited!!!

Pheelya said...

Congrats to you all!!

Lil Knitter said...

Congrats to the winners!!! WTG!!
I love that little fella your assistants pulled the names from...too cute.
Hugs!

Leigh Ann said...

WTG! Congrats to all the winners.

Thanks for letting me play this round.

Bee said...

Oh my goodness! The last time I won anything was when I was 10 (and I won't even discuss how long ago that was) and my "grand prize" was a 40 pound turkey from a grocery store where I had entered a drawing.
I am so excited to have won. I am truly grateful for the thrill of winning, but even more so for the motivation and the impetus you have given me to start early and actually finish projects. I just found a great hat pattern in an old Rebecca magazine that I am itching to start, and under "normal" circumstances I would just toss aside whatever I was working on at the time and jump into it. But the weirdest thing happened when I saw it and decided it would be perfect for my niece; I stopped myself with the question, "Is that on my list?" I know it isn't on the list, but I can put it on the list so it is in the que and when one of my projects in done I can put it into play in the FO's place. Admittedly I have to have more than one project going at a time (a lace, a mindless and a complicated), but I am not starting a new project every week (and then abandoning them) like I was before.
You are my hero and you have inspired me to great endings.
Thank you SO much,
Bee

vegasangelbrat said...

Congratulations gals!!! Whoo-hoo WTG!

Diana said...

Congratulations Bee, Kelly and Manda!! What fun your mini-assistants must have had pulling from the little guy. Thanks so much for organizing this group - it has been a blast!

suzenew said...

Congrats Q1 winners and great work everyone on all of your finishes. It is hard to believe that we have already begun the second quarter