Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Well, again, it's not a Christmas gift, but . . .
I have another FO. This is a handbag I made for a friend's birthday. I didn't get it done in time for her actual b-day, but I'm not really really late (yet). This started out to be a rectangular shoulder bag, but when I felted it, the top made a nice ruffled effect. So I just changed gears and made handles instead of a shoulder bag.
I also finished my first Hazy Paves scarf tonight. I have it blocking right now and will post a pic when it's dry. This one is for me, but I plan to start the one for my mom this weekend. I'm also going to start on the baby afghan this weekend, which I think will be my 2QChallenge entry.
1. Hazy Paves scarf - mom - Christmas gift - December 1
2. Felted clogs - husband - Christmas gift - December 15
3. Baby afghan - friend - new grandbaby - October
4. French Market Bag - friend - birthday - June 1
5. Cupcake - friend - birthday - July 1