I've been MIA for a really, really long time (nearly two months?) due to many things (school, lost camera charger, etc) but I have another present finished!
Forecast, by Stephanie Japel
- Recipient is my sister, Elizabeth.
- The sweater is for her birthday in October. She'll be starting at College in the fall.
- Omitting the bobbles, as many people have already done.
- Longer ribbing on both the body and sleeves
- less, but larger buttons. 5 instead of 10.
There are more details on my blog, and on ravelry.
I hope now that life is a little less crazy, I can be posting more of my FO's!