Tuesday, July 8, 2008

2 FO's down!

Last night I finished up Elope and You are My Sunshine. Here they are:


For the Sunshine baby shrug we don't know if the baby will be a boy or girl, so I put on white ribbon to tie it, but I'm including purple ribbon in case a girl comes out.
I'm also knitting a lavender teardrop hand bag to match Elope, because I wanted to send something else with it to the shower. It's 70% done and I'm just making it up as I go, so no idea quite how it will turn out yet! I've also got 50% of the first sock for Betsy done. I'm not making enough progress on the MQW, and the honeymoon cami has been put on the back burner for now. Too many projects all happening at once!

2 comments:

KimT said...

congrats, both items look great!

BrownBerry said...

Nicely done! That garter yarn (and FO) are a perfect match!