Wednesday, July 2, 2008

June Review and July List

Here was my list for June:

1. Finish socks for Dad, Father's day, June 11th - DONE!

2. Work on the Modern Quilt Wrap, Grandma's Birthday, August 15th - WIP

3. Finish pair of Dashing, gift box, Christmas - ROLL-OVER

4. Work on the Honeymoon Cami, for me, for funsies - WIP


The socks got done in time for father's day. I'm making progress on the modern quilt wrap and the honeymoon cami. I'm a bit worried about getting the modern quilt wrap done in time, so I really need to schedule myself out on that to assure completion. The honeymoon cami is knitting along nicely, and I work on it while movie watching, as the endless rows of stockinette can be tedious. Per my usual, part way into June I got distracted by the new knitty, and immediately cast on Seascape. That has become my train knitting, and I get about 8 rows done a day so it's a little slow going, but I'm loving it. I also cast on You are my Sunshine and it's just about done. One and a half sleeves left to knit. Here's what everything looks like at the moment:


(I'm actually further along then this. These pictures were taken last week. This shows 1 repeat of the center chart. Now I have 2.5 repeats done.)

(I also have a few more blocks knit on this since the picture)

So my list for July is as follows:

1. Keep working on the Modern Quilt Wrap, Grandma's Birthday, August 15th

2. Keep working on the Honeymoon Cami, for me, for funsies

3. Keep working on Seascape, for someone, for xmas

4. Finish You are my Sunshine, for mick and sam's baby, end of July

5. Finish pair of Dashing if the mood strikes me, gift box, Christmas

6. Elope, Caryn, July 19th (bridal shower)

No comments: