Tuesday, August 5, 2008

July Wrap-up and August List

Here was my July List:

1. Keep working on the Modern Quilt Wrap, Grandma's Birthday, August 15th -DONE!

2. Keep working on the Honeymoon Cami, for me, for funsies - ROLLOVER

3. Keep working on Seascape, for someone, for xmas - 1 CHART REPEAT LEFT

4. Finish You are my Sunshine, for mick and sam's baby, end of July -DONE!

5. Finish pair of Dashing if the mood strikes me, gift box, Christmas - ROLLOVER

6. Elope, Caryn, July 19th (bridal shower) - DONE!

And my Q3 Challenge List:

Something Old- my so called scarf- i knit a little on this

Somthing New- Socks for Betsy- DONE!

Something for Me- Slouchy Beret- Swatched for.






So my list for August:

1. Keep working on the Honeymoon Cami, for me, for funsies

2. Finish pair of Dashing if the mood strikes me, gift box, Christmas

3. Something Old- my so called scarf

4. Something for Me- Slouchy Beret

5. Teddy Bear (2) - new babies- plane knitting

2 comments:

laughing purple goldfish said...

the modern quilt wrap looks magnificent... colours are fabulous together... it has come up beautifully!

BrownBerry said...

Wow!! Fantastic Sara!