Thursday, November 13, 2008

Elizabeth's 4th November FO!

So I'm crazy and I decided I needed to knit a hat for my FBIL for his birthday. Um… his birthday is tomorrow! **headdesk**. The wool arrived YESTERDAY, and I just cast off now. I'm going to be weaving in ends on the car ride over, but it's DONE. Gah. I don't know what possessed me… I'm fast at hats but now my hands hurt lol I think I need a break from hats. I know it looks tiny, but it stretches a lot, soo it fits, promise ^_~

Gift Item: Wool Toque (ravlink)
Recipient: Mike (Fiancé's Brother)
Pattern: Hat Fit For a Boyfriend/relative? (free)
Occasion:
Birthday
Finished: Nov 13/08

1 comment:

Intervenção Digital said...

Hello friends created a blog with several tutorials on the Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel and Flash, containing tips and tricks, for people who are starting or already working with Photoshop.

Comment and leave suggestions for tutorials.

Go!

http://bmaneschy.blogspot.com

Thanks!