Friday, December 12, 2008

December Update

Well, I didn't finish all of my November goals but I made a good start:

1. Scarf for FIL - done and ready to be gifted. This is the Men's Cashmere Scarf from Last Minute Knitted Gifts done in Classic Elite Princess.
better scarf

2. Scarf for MIL - 2/3s done, so it should be ready on time. This is the Airy Scarf also from LMKG, done in Rowan Kidsilk Haze.
scarf

3. Chemo caps - 1 done, at least 1 more to go. This is the Hurricane Hat done in Vanna's Choice.
hat

4. Finally, at long last, I have started a sweater for my DH. Probably won't be done for the holidays, but should be done in time to keep him warm for much of the winter!
This is the Boyfriend Sweater as a cardigan from the book, Hip to Knit done in Catalina Baby Silk.
sweater

Goals for the rest of December include finishing the MIL scarf, making at least 1 more chemo cap, and finishing the DH sweater!

No comments: